‣ EASY-TO-USE — Pressure control rocker switch up/down operation. Automatic self-lowering ramp folds down for smooth roll on/off access; folds up when in use to create a safety barrier.
‣ HIGH-PERFORMANCE — Lift capacity of 750 lb/340 kg. Smooth, quiet ride. Made-in-the-USA quality.
‣ SAFE — Unit shuts down when obstruction is touched under platform. Emergency stop switch on platform.
‣ RELIABLE — Continuously charged DC battery-powered motor on lifts 10 ft and above ensures operation even in a power outage. Affordable AC in 4- and 6 ft units (DC battery powered optional) Gold warranty: 2 years, major components; 1 year, parts.
‣ A commercial vertical platform lift (VPL) will meet certain standards outlined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) code 18.1, Section 2, which covers vertical platform lifts “installed in locations other than in or at a private residence”.
For example, commercial lifts are required to have:
In addition to these code requirements, commercial VPLs typically offer more enclosure and security options than residential VPLs. For example, Bruno offers the VPL-3300B Series of commercial VPLs which includes three models with various enclosure options.
Patriot Mobility is a full service mobility company with several VA contracts. With 20+ years of experience in the industry.